Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic tourism in Hawaii has halted. Until it reopens, our call center is temporarily closed. Please note that the temporary closure of our office will result in significant delays in email responses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay healthy. We hope to see you soon.
- Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice. Exceptions apply*
- *Tours with airfare are non-refundable.
- *Groups of 8 or more in the party require 7 days notice.
- *Please look at the cancellation policies for individual tours as they will override cancellation policies on this page.
- Any cancellations or changes made within 48 hours of the activity check-in time are non-refundable. This includes tours booked within this time.
- No-Shows are non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com or through the contact us page. Confirmation number and the name on the reservation must be included. Phone cancellations and voicemails do not qualify for refunds.
- When you purchase a tour it is not confirmed until we send you a confirmation email. Occasionally, the tour operator will have an error in availability and cannot confirm a tour. In such cases, our concierges will work to find you an alternative time or tour.
- Occasionally, Tour operators must cancel a tour for reasons such as weather or safety. In such cases, tours that have not departed will include a full refund. Tours that have begun, but were not completed will be partially refunded. Weather related cancellations are at the discretion of the tour operator.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the check-in/pick-up location at the time
scheduled. Failure to check-in at the correct location or the correct time is considered a no-show and will not be rescheduled or refunded.