6 Ziplines @ Coral Crater
On our signature 2 hour Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet where you'll reach speeds up to 35 mph!
100% Refund Policy
48 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 50 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 50lbs? He's 45lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet where you’ll reach speeds up to 35 mph! This is the right tour for those looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience.
- 2 hours of Hawaiian Zipline fun
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Up to 60 feet in the air
- All the latest safety equipment (with double harness)
Activity Duration:2 Hours
No upgrades available
- 6 Ziplines through a Keawe (Hawaiian Hardwood) Forest
- Dual ziplines you can ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
Adventure Tower ($60 upgrade)
- 60 Foot Adventure Tower
- 40 & 50 Foot Aerial Challenge courses
- 18 Incredible Challenges
- All safety equipment included
- Double Safety Harness
Coral Crater Adventures - Full Park Video
This tour is perfect for all, from families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come. This exciting ride is sure to become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer so come on out check it out!
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 50 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- *Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- *Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.