6 Ziplines @ Coral Crater
On our signature 2 hour Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet where you'll reach speeds up to 35 mph!
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
On our signature Coral Crater Zipline tour, your guides will lead you through 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet where you’ll reach speeds up to 35 mph! This is the right tour for those looking to experience a safe, adrenaline pumping, high flying experience.
- 2 hours of Hawaiian Zipline fun
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Up to 60 feet in the air
- Take in all the incredible Hawaiian Views
- All the latest safety equipment (with double harness)
- 6 Ziplines through a Tropical Forrest
- Dual ziplines you can ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
Waikiki Transportation ($30 addon)
- Relax while we pick you up an drop you off.
Adventure Tower + Transportation ($60 upgrade)
This upgrade comes with $70 in savings by adding Oahu's only Adventure Tower.
- Waikiki Transporation included! ($30 Value)
- 60 Foot Adventure Tower ($100 Value)
- 40 & 50 Foot Aerial Challenge courses
- The King Swing
- 60 Foot Freefall - Leep of Faith
- Climbing Wall for ALL Ages
- All safety equipment included
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
This tour is perfect for all, from families in search of a memorable time together to couples seeking that moment they’ll be talking about for years to come. This exciting ride is sure to become the most popular zipline Oahu has to offer so come on out check it out!
Controlled Speed and Stopping
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages (within weight restrictions) and abilities to take part in this activity.
Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.