Aerial Challenge Course
See paradise from a new perspective and make unforgettable memories as you challenge yourself high above the ground at Coral Crater Adventure Park!
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
The Aerial Challenge Course at Coral Crater invites you to experience a one-of-a-kind adventure above the tropical canopy. This thrilling tour includes 18 elements, which you master by climbing, jumping, balancing and swinging. Embrace your inner swashbuckler and dare to join in on this adventure high up in the air!
- Challenge yourself and push your limits
- Explore and play high above the ground
- Enjoy unforgettable views of the tropical surroundings in beautiful Coral Crater
No upsells available
- Expert guides
- All safety equipment
- Full safety harness
- 18 aerial challenge elements
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
After completing this course you'll feel fearless like never before. Even guests who are skittish about heights find Coral Crater to be a safe environment to explore their limits. Safety stands above all in this adventure. State-of-the-art equipment, a full-body harness, and experienced guides ensure a worry-free experience so you can enjoy the thrills!
This heart-pounding activity is sure to exhilarate seasoned adventurers as well as newcomers. Coral Crater is family-friendly: kids who are at least six years old can join the tour in the company of an adult. The Aerial Challenge Course takes about an hour and a half, and can be combined with other activities in our Epic, Extreme, or Ultimate combo packages.
If you're looking for more Adventure Tower challenges, you can add the King Swing, climbing wall, and freefall experience into your day out by booking the Adventure Tower package.
Safety is our number one priority. On the Adventure Tower, you will be outfitted with a full body harness and state of the art Clic-it system which synchronizes the open/locked positions of the two carabiners that ensures you are always connected to the line at all times. Our expert guides are with you throughout the adventure, so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 60 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- Guests must weigh between 60-275 lbs.
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
- The minimum height to join is 46. Guests shorter than this-and at least 6 years old-can join the tour in the company of an adult. One adult may accompany a maximum of two children through the course. Alternatively, you can hire an additional guide to help the youngsters navigate the course.
- Dress comfortably - shorts or long pants and a t-shirt are a good choice.
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- This is an outdoor activity. Bring sunscreen.
- You can save some time by filling out the waiver form online when you book your adventure.
- Kamaaina and Military discounts are available.