ATV Off-Road Adventure
The ONLY true ATV off-road experience on Oahu can be found at Coral Crater Adventure Park!
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Come out and experience the brand new fleet of side by side ATV’s, and find out why Coral Crater has become the most exciting adventure attraction on the West side of Oahu in recent years.
- Drive ATV off-road experience on Oahu
- Ride along with a Professional driver/guide
- Fleet of side by side ATVs
- OFF-Road Side-by-side ATVs
Activity Duration:1 Hour
No upgrades available
- 60-minute Thrill Ride or Drive
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
Your professional driver/guide will lead the tour in a pilot ATV and take you around a customized track through the forested grounds of the crater. But this is not your ordinary guided tour! Hang on tight as you kick up dirt and pick up some speed as you learn some basic off-road techniques, and then take what you’ve learned to the technical course where you can practice your skills.
These are Side-by-Side ATV’s and the tour is designed to have a point in time where you can switch drivers so you’ll not only get to experience driving these awesome ATV’s, but you’ll also enjoy the thrill of being a passenger! If you’d like your own ATV for the entire tour, there is a single supplement option available.
Be prepared to get a little dusty and dirty on this trip! We recommend you bring a face covering like a bandana to keep the dust out of your nose/mouth. Coral Crater does provide you with goggles. Things can get muddy after it rains so keep that in mind when you’re picking out your outfit for the day!
The minimum age to DRIVE is 18. The driver must have a valid US or international Driver’s License. NO exceptions. Minimum age to be a passenger is 6 years old.
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.