The Chinaman's Hat Kayak
2 Hour Chinaman's Hat Kayak will be the highlight of your vacation.
100% Refund Policy
Book comfortably knowing that you can cancel for a 100% Full Refund with just 48 hours advance notice.
Changes and cancellation requests are to be submitted via email by simply replying to your order or confirmation email. Phone cancellations are not accepted.
Any cancellations or date changes made within 48 hours of the activity are non-refundable.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Kayak Requirements: Minimum age: 10 years old
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
Don't just marvel at the beautiful blue waters of Kaneohe Bay from the shore, join us for a guided kayak tour and ride the ocean! This laid-back kayak adventure takes you from the shores of Kualoa Ranch right up to the iconic island known as Chinaman's Hat, or Mokolii as it's known to the locals.
- Kayaking on Oahu's Open Ocean
- Not many see this view back at the Islands
- All Equipment provided including Reef Shoes (Required)
- A local and friendly guide with Kayak along side
- 2 Hours Open Ocean Kayaking
- All the Gear & Safety Equipment
- Life jackets and waterproof dry-bag provided
- Knowledgeable Guide Goes with You
- Blue waters of the beautiful Kane’ohe Bay
Waikiki Round-Trip Transporation ($10 Addon)
Transportation does NOT work with the Jurassic Zipline Addon.
Transportation departs Waikiki at 7:00am and departs for Waikiki at 2:30pm.
Add Jurassic Zipline ($159.95 upgrade)
- 3 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
- 7 exciting tandem sections
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
- Zipline lengths from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
*The add-on works with the 12:30pm or 1:00pm Zipline Time.
Chinaman's Hat Aerial Footage
Kualoa Ranch Music video
Not many visitors get the opportunity to see Chinaman's Hat up close, but this guided adventure takes you there. Make a stop at Secret Island, and take a few pictures at the famous "dock." You'll be in good company: this is the most-photographed and -Instagrammed spot in all of Kualoa! Check out the beautiful mini sand bar—usually it's less than knee deep—and enjoy more breathtaking vistas, including a stunning and unique view of the magnificent Kanehoalani mountain peak.
Life vests and waterproof dry-bags are provided for each participant. Bring a change of clothes and a towel. And don't forget the sunscreen!
Know before you book:
- Tour time requested will be reconfirmed by email within 24 hours of placing your order.
- ALL party members must meet all requirements, to participate in the tour.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Due to Island wide road work & anticipated traffic, please plan to check in 1 hour prior - 8:00am
- No glass bottles allowed at Secret Island.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.