Jurassic Zipline Adventure
This adventure takes place in the Valley of the Dinosaur.
Cancelling is easy. Simply reply to the email that you receive after you place your order. Contact Us Here
Book comfortably knowing that changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Am I big enough to zipline?
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
Begin the Kualoa Ranch Zipline Tour at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The seven exciting sections are perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. Safely walk across the two exciting suspension bridges (don’t worry, you’re clipped in across the bridges!).
Throughout the tour you will be enjoying nature including three mini-hiking nature trails that take about 5 minutes each.
- 7 zipline runs at Beautiful Kualoa Ranch
- Ziplines ranging from 200 feet to 1,320 feet
- Jurassic films location and other well know movies
- Ka'a'awa Valley is the scenic location of this zipline
- Incredible movie sites and props all over Kualoa
- 2.75 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
- 7 exciting tandem sections
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
- Zipline lengths from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
Waikiki Round-Trip Transporation ($10 Upgrade)
Transportation departs Waikiki at 7:00am and departs Kualoa Ranch at 2:45pm or 3:45pm.
*Only works with the 9:00am Zipline time.
Ocean Swim Package + Lunch Buffet ($44 upgrade)
*Only works with the 8:30am Zipline time.
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch!
- Swimming, Kayaking, Canoe riding, Stand-up paddle boarding, Beach volleyball, Table tennis, Horseshoes.
Ocean Swim package with (Transporation) Itenarary:
- 7am Waikiki pickup
- 9:00am Jurassic Zipline
- 12pm lunch Buffet
- 12:30 Ocean Swim & Secret Island
- Depart for Waikiki at 2:45pm or 3:45pm
*If adding the Ocean Swim don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel, and camera. Showers and changing rooms are available on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean. You can bring your own drinks and snacks if you want as well.
Kualoa Ranch Music video
Ka`a`awa Valley has a rich cultural history and each of the seven ziplines is named after a culturally significant element of the valley. Your zipline tour guide will share with you Hawaiian traditions, flora, and fauna as you cross natural streams and zip through this gorgeous windward valley. The zips were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
The Kualoa Ranch Zipline is safe, fun and easy. No experience required! First time “zip liners” immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide will stop you automatically at the end of your zip.
Know before you book:
- Tour time requested will be reconfirmed by email within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Height, waist and upper thigh sizes ensure proper fit of the harness.
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.