North Shore Zipline @ Keana Farms with Transportation
Oahu's Longest zipline on the famous north shore with an ocean view.
Oahu's Longest Dual Zipline
Great Zipline for ALL ages
Check out the Hawaiian Views
Catch some of the local flavor
Fun for groups and parties
Ride in an All Terrain Vehicle
Zipline with an Ocean View
Zipline down the Oahu Mountains
All sorts of climbing fun
Incredible walk through the Forrest
The North Shore Zipline by CLIMB Works Keana Farms is a three-hour guided zipline tour that includes Oahu's longest ziplines ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long.
- Oahu's Longest & Tallest Dual Zipline
- Zipline with an Ocean View
- Great Ziplines for ALL ages
- Incredible walk through the Forrest
- Ride in an All Terrain Vehicle
- Sit back and relax we will drive you.
No upsells available
- 3 Hours of family fun filled Ziplining
- Ziplines ranging from 500 feet to nearly half a mile long
- 3 incredible Sky Bridges with amazing views
- 150 Feet up in the Hawaiian air
- All Safety Gear Included
- Waikiki Round-Trip Transportation Included
Includes Waikiki Round-Trip Transportation:
Waikiki pick-up is between 7:45am and 8am, Waikiki departure from is approximately 2:45pm. Below are the pick-up locations.
- Ala Moana Hotel
- Gateway Hotel
- Sea Side ave.
- Hyatt Regency
- Waikiki Beach Marriott
Oahu's Longest Zipline Video
Participants view a working agricultural farm on eight world-class dual lines, two rappels, three sky bridges, a fun ATV adventure to the ridgetop, and other unique surprises. Along the way you'll learn about Hawaii's rich history and culture while taking in constant panoramic ocean and mountain views of Oahu's famous North Shore.
Tandem Zipline optional for kids under 80lbs
After the ATV ride to an exclusive ridge in the Ko’olau mountains, you can look down to a spectacular view of a working produce farm. Ziplining over the farms has the added benefit of seeing the farm in action without being directly in it. Some of the zips have a stunning ocean view that you can only get on this north shore zipline.
This is a high-end zipline, and our guests have raved about it. CLIMB Works has taken the beauty of Oahu's North Shore, combined it with a great zipline design and well-trained guides. The result is something that we are happy to offer.
Make the Most of Your Day on the North Shore Zipline
A great way to spend a day on Oahu is enjoying this popular north shore zipline, then checking out the famous surfing locations like Sunset, Pipeline, and Waimea Beach. The surf is big in the winter, but in the summer you can head to Waimea Bay for more adventures.
Zipline Tour lasts approximately 3 hours.
Know before you book:
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.