Ocean Swim at Secret Beach
This is the Hawaii you've dreamed of. Lie in a hammock or try stand-up paddle boarding. Why not do both?
100% Refund Policy
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
No FAQs available
Secret Island Beach is one of of the few secluded beaches on Oahu and an ideal place to relax and spend the day. There is plenty of water sports equipment to use at your leisure for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, beach volleyball, badminton, ping pong, horseshoes and a ride in our glass bottom boat.
Or, just relax and read a book in a hammock under a palm tree.
- 2 Hours at Secret Beach swimming near the Chinamans Hat
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch included!
- Canoe riding
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
*Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel, and camera. Showers and changing rooms are available on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean. You can bring your own drinks and snacks if you want as well.
Ocean front View
Does someone in your party want to skip the zipline? No problem. They can have a fun day on the Oahu Beach Adventure at Secret Island while you enjoy the zipline tour. Or perhaps you booked the Zip ‘n’ Dip and they want to join you for the beach portion of the tour. We can make that happen. Simply choose the 11:30am option and they will meet up with you after your zipline adventure.
Secret Island Beach is a perfect place to chill out and take advantage of all the water sports equipment. This activity lasts three wonderful hours.
After checking in at the Kualoa Visitor Center, you’ll be driven to the dock where a double-hulled canoe boat awaits. After a ride across an ancient Hawaiian fishpond, you’ll arrive at Secret Island Beach. Once there, your time is spent as you please.
Bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel and camera for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), beach volleyball, table tennis, horseshoes or a ride on our glass-bottom boat. Some people choose instead to simply read a book in one of the comfortable hammocks set up under the swaying palm trees.
There are showers and changing rooms on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean.
This is the best opportunity to have a Hawaii beach adventure and try kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), and to get out of Waikiki to see one of Oahu’s spectacular beaches.
Know before you book:
- Height, waist and upper thigh sizes ensure proper fit of the harness:
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.