Full Zipline & ATV Package
Our most popular package is back! Enjoy our signature Full Zipline Tour AND kick up some dirt on our ATVs in one conveniently planned package.
100% Refund Policy
48 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Get ready for the ultimate combination of high flying excitement in the air and on land! You’ll enjoy our Full Zipline (all 6 lines!) plus the side by side ATV adventure on our custom technical course through a Hawaiian hardwood forest.
- Drive ATV off-road experience on Oahu
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
- Ride along with a Professional driver/guide
- Up to 60 feet in the air
- OFF-Road Side-by-side ATVs
- All the latest safety equipment (with double harness)
Activity Duration:3 Hours
No upgrades available
- Full Zipline Tour (Approximately 2 hours duration)
- Side-by-Side ATV tour (Approximately 1 hour duration)
- Strict weight limit of 275 pounds per person
- Closed toed shoes are mandatory
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
Ready for an extreme air and land adventure? Come join us for an exciting package that gives you all six runs of our signature zipline course and combines it with an ATV adventure on our technical course.
Our signature zipline course features six lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet. This zipline features a state-of-the-art braking system, which means you don’t need to control your speed or stop yourself. Once you’ve experienced the excitement of flying through the air, come back to land and cruise on our all-terrain vehicles.
We have a technical course coupled with some smoother runs to be enjoyed on our ATVs (Double Occupancy). Learn some basic off-road techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our technical course. Things can get a little muddy sometimes, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty
You will be in a two seater ATV which means you share the ATV with another person. If you both over 18 with a drivers license you will both have the opportunity to drive half the tour.
***You will not have an ATV to yourself. This is not an option on this tour. If you want to have an ATV all to yourself you will need to sign up for the ATV tour a la carte.
Participants must be a minimum of six years old and weigh between 40 lbs – 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to participate and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
Each passenger must have a paid driver with them in their group. For example kids cannot sign up for this tour by themselves. Anyone under 18 or without a drivers license can go as passengers but will need an adult paid driver with them.
A $100 per driver credit card hold is put on reservations at check in and returned when the tour completes without damage. Drivers are responsible for damages or injuries so please drive carefully.
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.