Jurassic Zipline & Ocean Swim
BEST VALUE by far! A thrilling morning of Jurassic Ziplines, then, cool off at a secluded beach by Chinaman's Hat.
100% Refund Policy
Cancelling is easy. Simply reply to the email that you receive after you place your order. Contact Us Here
Book comfortably knowing that changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Am I big enough to zipline?
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
Secret Island Beach is one of of the few secluded beaches on Oahu and an ideal place to relax and spend the day. There is plenty of water sports equipment to use at your leisure for a fun-filled beach day of kayaking, canoe riding, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, beach volleyball, badminton, ping pong, horseshoes and a ride in our glass bottom boat.
Or, just relax and read a book in a hammock under a palm tree.
- Ranch style Lunch Buffet Included!
- 2 Hours at Secret Beach swimming near the Chinamans Hat
- Over 2 hours on the Jurassic Zipline
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch ($17.95 Value Included)
- 2.75 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
- 7 exciting tandem sections
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
- Zipline lengths from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
Ocean Swim Package + Lunch Buffet (included)
A perfect way to cool down after a morning of ziplining.
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch!
- Swimming, Kayaking, Canoe riding, Stand-up paddle boarding, Beach volleyball, Table tennis, Horseshoes.
Swim package with Transporation Itenarary:
- 7am Waikiki pickup
- 9am Zipline tour
- 12pm lunch
- 12:30 Ocean Swim & Secret Island
- Depart for Waikiki at 2:45pm or 3:45
*Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, swim suit, towel, and camera. Showers and changing rooms are available on Secret Island so bring a change of clothes and a towel if you’re planning to take a dip in the ocean. You can bring your own drinks and snacks if you want as well.
Kualoa Ranch Music video
Ranch House Lunch Buffet
What’s Better than Ziplining?
Combining ziplining and swimming. After a spectacular ziplining experience at Kualoa Ranch, go for a swim at nearby Secret Island. Kualoa Ranch will transport you from lush Ka'a'awa valley to Secret Island, with the type of beach that dreams are made of.
Begin the Kualoa Ranch Zipline part of your tour at the top of Ka‘a‘awa Valley. The seven exciting tandem sections are perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. Safely walk across the two exciting suspension bridges (don’t worry, you’re clipped in across the bridges!). Throughout the tour you’ll be enjoying nature—including three mini-hiking trails that take about 5 minutes each.
The Kualoa Ranch Zipline is safe, fun, and easy. No experience required! First time zipliners immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide will stop you automatically at the end of your zip.
If you’re looking to make the most of your time on Oahu, then this beach and zipline combo is right for you. Get the thrills of the zipline, then relax on the beach. If your adrenaline is still pumping, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy on the beach. This is a great tour for families.
Know before you book:
- Height, waist and upper thigh sizes ensure proper fit of the harness:
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.