6 Ziplines & Aerial Challenge Course
Waikiki Transportation INCLUDED!
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
Leave the driving to us! Come enjoy our 2 most popular tours, the signature 6-line Full Zipline Tour and the Aerial Challenge Course in our new package that includes transportation!
- Full Zipline Tour (all 6 lines!)
- Aerial Challenge Course
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki
- 2 hours of Hawaiian Zipline fun
- 5 Different Exciting Experiences
- Zipline Speeds up to 35 mph
No upgrades available
- 6 Ziplines through a Tropical Forrest
- Dual ziplines you can ride forward or backward
- Oahu's Only 60 Foot Adventure Tower
- 40 & 50 Foot Aerial Challenge courses
- 60 Foot Freefall - Leep of Faith
- Climbing Wall for ALL Ages
- All safety equipment included
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
Are you looking for an exciting adventure from Waikiki that includes round trip transportation? This tour is perfect for you. It includes our Full Zipline Tour that’ll get your heart racing and also our Aerial Challenge Course which is a high ropes course. Channel your inner American Ninja Warrior and show what you’ve got as you navigate our 2 level, aerial obstacle course!
Chances are, you’re going to be spending a few days enjoying your time on the Hawaiian Islands, so we think you can spare four hours of your time to embark on Oahu’s most epic adventure. Nestled in the middle of Oahu’s vast greenery is the experience of a lifetime, a towering structure ripe with adventure.
Flying High Over Oahu
Starting off your adventure through Oahu are a series of zipline rides that will open your eyes to just how truly stunning the terrain of Oahu really is. You’ll cover over a thousand feet of Oahu’s beautiful scenery, flying higher over bustling treetops and expansive plains. Stretching from 300 to over 900 ft, each leg of your zipline experience will offer different sights than the last.
You’ll be strapped in to one of Oahu’s safest zipline harnesses, which allows you to focus more on the experience and less about regulating your speed. When it’s time to brake for the next platform, you don’t have to pry your eyes away from the beauty that surrounds you. Our rigging system will handle the more technical aspects of the ride.
Simply kick back and enjoy the rush of Oahu’s tropical air before embarking on the second leg of your Zipline & Adventure Tower Package!
Tackle the Adventure Tower
Towering as high as the island’s mightiest trees is the Adventure Tower, a wooden structure that tests your endurance while providing a series of fun activities. You’ll start on the ground level, staring up at a vertical wall climb that simply begs to be tackled. Use tips from our expert guides to get up the top where the real fun happens.
Rope bridges, spiral staircases, and rocky platforms test your balance while a 50-foot freefall will test just how much exhilaration you can take. In total, this “tree house of thrills” is made up of 18 different challenges, each one testing anything from your endurance to your balance. All while safely strapped into the Adventure Tower’s rigging, you’ll engage a multitude of exciting activities that all overlook the beauty of Oahu.
When you get to the very top, afford yourself the opportunity to just glance out at the wilds of Oahu around you. It’s an unbelievable sight that you shouldn’t miss.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 60 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- *Strict weight limit of 275 pounds and minimum age of 6 years old.
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.