Jurassic Zipline & ATV Adventure
Speed & Excitement! By far one of the funnest experiences on Oahu.
The Jurassic Zipline & ATV 3.5 hour Adventure
Yep. It's this Beautiful
Zipline with friends on the Dual Zipline
1 hour of ATVs around Kualoa Ranch
Kauloa Ranch ATV adventure
Famous movie icons throughout
Kualoa Valley on Oahu Island
See the Skull of Godzilla
2 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
100% Refund Policy
Cancelling is easy. Simply reply to the email that you receive after you place your order. Contact Us Here
Book comfortably knowing that changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity.
Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Guests who are pregnant or have had recent spinal injury (head, neck, back) or recent surgery to these areas will not be allowed on the tour. All participants must sign a liability waiver. Guests must be able to hike approximately 8-10 minutes across uneven terrain.
Jurassic Zipline FAQs
Am I big enough to zipline?
Height & waist restrictions ensure proper fit of the harness. Weight restrictions ensure proper zip speeds (in general, the heavier you are, the faster you go).
Minimum Weight: 70 lbs
Maximum Weight: 280 lbs
Minimum Height: About 4’8”
Maximum Height: About 6’9”
Minimum Waist Size: 22 in or 55 cm
Maximum Waist Size: 50 in or 127 cm
If you want an active adventure, combine ziplining with a single passenger ATV adventure at Kualoa Ranch. Combine the excitement of ziplining through the air and riding an ATV in the valley with this combo tour.
- 1 Hour ATV adventure with incredible views
- 2.5 hours on the Jurassic Zipline
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch ($17.95 Value Included)
- Zipline over 100 Feet in the air
- 1300 feet Ziplining through Kualoa Ranch
- Incredible movie sites and props all over Kualoa
- Ranch Style Buffet lunch included!
- 1 Hour ATV Ride on fun trails
- 2.75 Hours of the Jurassic Zipline
- 1 to 1.5 Hours for Lunch
- 7 exciting tandem sections
- 2 suspension bridges
- 3 mini-hiking nature trails
- Zipline lengths from 200 feet to 1/4 of a mile
Waikiki Round-Trip Transportation ($10 Upgrade)
Transportation picks-up in Waikiki at 7:00am and departs Kualoa Ranch at 2:45pm & 3:45pm.
Kualoa Ranch ATV Adventure
Drive yourself on this rousing one hour ATV adventure at Kualoa's scenic valleys and remote areas. Enjoy the ride rain or shine. You can cross seasonal streams and ramble through the mud.
The ATV tour will go over a saddle trail to visit movie sites in Ka'a'awa Valley where Jurassic Park, Windtalkers, You, Me & Dupree, 50 First Dates, and Lost were filmed.
Ziplining in Ka'a'awa Valley
Begin the Kualoa Ranch Zipline Tour at the top of Ka'a'awa Valley. The 2.5 hour zipline tour includes seven exciting tandem sections are perfect for friends or couples who want to zip side-by-side. Safely walk across the two exciting suspension bridges (don't worry, you're clipped in across the bridges!). Throughout the tour you will be enjoying nature including three mini-hiking trails that take about 5 minutes each.
Ka'a'awa Valley has a rich cultural history and each of the seven ziplines is named after a culturally significant element of the valley. Your zipline tour guide will share with you Hawaiian traditions, flora, and fauna as you cross natural streams and zip through this gorgeous windward valley. The zips were designed so that each provides a distinct cultural experience and learning opportunity.
The Jurassic Zipline is safe, fun and easy. No experience required! First time "zipliners" immediately get the hang of it. The state-of-the art automatic braking system allows you to enjoy the views and the thrills without having to do a thing. There are no handbrakes on this zipline. Your guide will stop you automatically at the end of your zip.
The Zipline and ATV adventure at Kualoa Ranch is very popular and availability is limited. Book as early as you can to make sure you can get your spot.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Not Available
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
Know before you book:
- Tour time requested will be reconfirmed by email within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Height, waist and upper thigh sizes ensure proper fit of the harness:
- Clothing Restrictions: All guests must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long Pants and closed-toed shoes
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.
- TIP: Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out 2-3 weeks in advance, so please accept our apologies if the tour you want is not available. You can also search for single seats as they will usually be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.