Zipline & Madmax ATV Off-Road
Mixes the best of two worlds high-flying, speedy thrills with all-terrain exploration.
100% Refund Policy
24 Hours notice is required to receive a FULL REFUND. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund.
No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund.
All participants must sign a participation form. Those under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
To participate in this activity everyone must be at least 6 years old and weigh under 275 lbs.
Guests between 40 - 60 lb. and at least 6 years old can still participate but may be required to ride tandem with a guide.
People with certain conditions are NOT allowed on the tour:
- Guests who are pregnant
- Those who suffer from medical conditions that may require immediate attention.
- Those with existing or recurring injuries or who have recently had major knee, back, or leg surgeries.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or anything else that impairs judgement.
- Those with serious mental or physical handicaps or disorders that would interfere with their ability to complete the mental and physical tasks occurring throughout the tour.
Q: What if my son is under 80lbs? He's 75lb.
A: Yes. We can help him meet the weight requirement by wearing a body weight, backpack or going tandem with a guide.
Q: I would like to book the Adventure Tower this weekend to celebrate my son's birthday. I have two children who are under 4'6", do I have to purchase 2 guides or can I just go with 1? Second question...My daughter is about 56 pounds, will she be able to go on the Adventure Tower? Thank you!
A: One guide is able to assist 3 children at a time, so you will only need one. Please note that if you or someone else in your party are participating , you are able to assist your children without an additional guide.
If you love high-flying fun, we have it. If you’re comfortable behind the wheel of an ATV, we’ve got you covered. If you like to feel the wind rushing against your face, our combination package is perfect for you!
- Mixes the best of two adventure worlds
- 6 zipline courses over Hawaiian Forrest that range from 300 to 900 feet
- MADMAX Side-by-side ATVs
- Kids Ride free on ATVs (with 1 paying adult)
No upsells available
- 6 Ziplines through a Tropical Forrest
- Dual ziplines ride forward or backward
- 15 Foot Rappel
Coral Crater Adventure - Full Park Video
Are you the type of person that likes to hole up in your hotel room during a vacation and let fun slip through your fingers or do you want to get out there and immerse yourself in whatever is available? If you fall into the latter category, we have the perfect series of adventures for you, and you don't even have to traverse the length of the island to get from one activity to the next. With the Extreme Adventure Combo Package, everything you need is in one place for the ideal day of adventure.
If you love high-flying fun, we have it. If you're comfortable behind the wheel of an ATV, we've got you covered. If you like to feel the wind rushing against your face, our combination package is perfect for you! Every family-friendly activity you could imagine is here, waiting to deliver on a full day of excitement and thrills.
Tackling the Skies
Most of these extreme adventures take place around the Adventure Tower, which is host to a series of aerial adventures. From shaky rope bridges to a heart-stopping 50-foot drop to the ultimate thrill ride, King Swing, there are many ways to enjoy this high-flying experience.
The higher you climb up the tower, the more there is to experience. You'll start with a vertical climb and graduate to testing your balance along a series of rope bridges and suspended platforms. Before you know it, you'll be begging to be strapped in for the freefall or the pendulum-like King Swing experience.
Careening to Adventure
When you're ready to plant yourself back on the ground, it'll be time to jump behind the wheel of one of our all-terrain vehicles for a drive through a series of technical courses. Cut into the beauty of Oahu, these courses provided thrills in the form of unexpected bumps, twisting turns, and the occasional mud puddle.
Don't wear anything that can't get dirty – you and your passenger are bound to walk away covered in dirt and dust. After two laps, swap out with your fellow rider and enjoy the drive from a different perspective.
Speeding Over Oahu
Speeding through Oahu on the ground will give you one perspective, but one of the best vantage points is when you're strapped into our 6-zipline course. If you thought dropping 50-feet was a thrill, just wait until your zooming along thousands of feet of cabling, passing over dense foliage and rich landscapes of the island. Be sure to bring a camera along – there are unbelievable views to be had that you won't want to forget.
Zipline Waiver/Tandem Information:
Tandem is Available
*Tandem - Children under the weight of 60 pounds will need to ride tandem with a guide, per safety regulations.
For the waivers form we will need either a parent or guardian who are 18 years and older to sign for the minors. We also do require a guest who is 18 or older to be on tour or at least remain on property while the minor is on tour.
In the case of birthday parties and groups, Adult supervision is required for 13 & under and we must have the specific contact info (mobile phone) for parents who are not present.
Know before you book:
- You'll want to dress comfortably for this adventure!
- Participants must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and provide a valid driver's license.
- Children under 18 years will ride for FREE with one paying adult.
- You will get dirty! Wear clothing that can get messy and leave the valuables behind
- Clothing restrictions:
- All guests must wear closed-toed shoes. No Chacos or Five Finger shoes.
- Long hair should be pulled back and loose jewelry or clothing should be avoided or tucked away.
- There is no smoking on the tour.
- Remember to Bring:
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent. Mosquitoes are not prevalent, but may be in the rain forest.
- Jacket for rain or warmth.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Long pants and closed-toed shoes.
- Guide gratuity is not included and not required, but encouraged.